- SCOTT's BLACK FIG TREE CUTTING -
This Variety Produces Medium Sized Breba Crop in Late June,
Followed by the Main Crop in Late July, August and Early September.
It is Cold Hardy.
This is a Common variety that does not require the wasp for pollination.
- Taste is Sweet With a Touch of Acidity, Rich and Complex.
- It Has a Dark Purplish Black Skin With a Tight Eye.
- The Pulp is Ruby Red, Crunchy Seeds, Juicy and Rich.
You Will Receive ONE Cutting 5" to 7" Long With At Least 3 Nodes
Cut Fresh The Day We Ship
Wax sealed the open ends!
- Check Out My Store For Other Varieties -
I am Nixgardens on most Fig forums
Internationall Buyers - Please message me for details
Thanks for Viewing.